Some repairs can't wait.Septic Tank Repair
There are some repairs around your home that you can afford to put off. A problem with your septic tank isn’t one of them. For 24/7 emergency septic tank repairs in Rock Hill, Chester, Lancaster, and surrounding areas of South Carolina, call DLC Septic Systems. We’ll be there as quickly as possible to take care of the problem.
Common Septic Tank Repairs
● Clean out clogged pipes
● Clean or replace clogged screens
● Repair or replace broken pipes
● Replace septic tank lids
● Drainfield failures
● Drainfield replacement
● Replacing bacteria
Prevent Repairs with Septic Tank Pumping
When septic tank repairs are needed, you have to take care of the problem. But what if there were a way to avoid these issues altogether? Routine septic tank pumping and septic tank cleaning is the single best way to keep from having to call us about a septic emergency. Not only will it save you time and inconvenience, it will also save you money in the long run. Septic tank maintenance contracts are also available.
To get a free estimate on septic repairs, septic pumping, septic cleaning, or any of our other services, call DLC Septic Systems. We’re here for you!
Looking to buy a home? Contact us to perform your septic inspection
- We are Qualified and Licensed Septic Inspectors.
- We work with realtors and directly with home owners / buyers.
- We will provide an Inspection Letter upon completion.
Septic Tank Diagnostics
- We will perform a diagnostic inspection of your septic system to determine the source of malfunction.
- This includes locating the distribution boxes and exposing them through digging to visually inspect them.
- Once exposed we will be able to determine if there is root invasion, collapsed drain lines, or other issue.
Get In Touch
Contact us for septic tank pumping and services today.